Dates of Employment: May 17 – August 20, 2021.
This is a seasonal, temporary position on the Maintenance Staff responsible for performing regular maintenance on the buildings and groups of BMC's campus. Flexible Work Schedule. Competitive wages.
Work requirements include:
- The ability to work outside in all climates, year round
- The ability to lift and/or carry 50lbs or more
- Extensive walking and standing
- Operating light machinery
- Climb ladders and buildings
- Working in confined spaces
- Working with physical or other hazards
- complete satisfactory background check
- must have valid state driver's license and possess a clean driving record
- High school completion or equivalent, including ability to read and follow written instructions as well as verbal directions
- Vocational courses helpful
- must have aptitude and willingness to learn skills on the job, and knowledge of general tool use and safety procedures
Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2021, and continue until the position is filled.
Questions can be directed to:
Brevard Music Center
email@example.com | (828) 862-2144
To apply for this position:
- Click the button below.
- Create a MyBMC account (if you don't already have one).
- Sign in to your MyBMC account.
- Visit the Employment section.
Brevard Music Center is a summer institute and festival. Over four hundred young musicians from around the country come each summer to study and perform in over 80 concerts ranging from orchestra to opera, chamber music and pops. As a matter of policy, the Brevard Music Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information (including family medical history) in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of its faculty and staff, or the operation of any of its programs and activities.