Corporate sponsorship at BMC provides targeted opportunities to build and enhance your corporate image and invaluable access to our 35,000 affluent and influential patrons.
A Brand-Enhancing, Business-Building Sponsorship Opportunity
The Brevard Music Center is a nationally recognized summer educational institution that provides young musicians with the opportunity to develop their talents. It is a community of students and professional musicians who aspire to ever-higher levels of artistry for seven weeks each summer. Playing side-by-side, students, faculty and guest artists present public concerts, including fully staged operas and musicals, for a paying audience. A consistently high level of public performance is a hallmark of the Brevard Music Center.
- Led by renowned conductor, Keith Lockhart – conductor of the Boston Pops
- Top performing artists, teachers, and students from across the country and around the world
- Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of scenic Western North Carolina
- Wealthy, sophisticated, devoted audience
The Brevard Music Center audience of more than 35,000 is affluent, cultured, nationally influential, and well-traveled. Patrons' strong affiliation with the Festival's heritage and their loyalty to BMC as an institution is notable.
- Over 70% of patron households are headed by someone over the age of 60
- Average household income: over $80,000
- More than 40% of BMC audience members are from outside the state of North Carolina, many concentrated in Atlanta; Greenville, SC; Charleston; Jacksonville, Savannah; and Miami.
BMC Sponsorship Opportunities
- Season Sponsorship
- Sponsorship of the Institute
- Series – Get an entire summer of events
- Free weekly recitals and concerts
- Individual Performances – An excellent opportunity for hospitality. Bring your clients to a concert and reception at BMC, sponsored by your company.
- Gala Events
- Radio Broadcasts in markets such as Charlotte, NC
- Many more options
Sponsorship Benefits – Building Brand and Business
BMC sponsorships are individually designed and tailored to meet each contributor's specific marketing goals. Examples of goals met by past and current sponsors include:
- Display your products at Whittington-Pfohl Auditorium or Porter Center for BMC patrons, students, faculty, and/or guest artists to use or see
- Distribute products to students upon registration
- Sell your product onsite at concerts
- Host a pre- or post-concert reception on the BMC grounds with your products
- Include products or promotional material in donor gift bags
- Logo and company name included on prominent Institute and Festival print collateral
- Ad space in BMC's Season Program Guide
- Prominent on-site signage
- Logo on supertitle screen before opera performances
Access and Hospitality
- Meet the artists and students
- Host a private reception before or after a concert with the BMC president and/or music director in attendance
- Host a special pre-concert talk with the BMC artistic advisor; or send your clients and executives on a backstage tour of the concert facilities
- Host a reception for BMC donors
- Concert Tickets
- Tailor press efforts around partnership for articles locally, regionally, nationally
- Create a press event around product partnerships
- Create patron-reward events around product (e.g. "Free Wine Fridays" or test-drive opportunities)
Whatever your visibility, branding or entertainment needs, we can help you identify and select the best fit for your company. For information please email us at email@example.com or call 828-862-2121.