Dates of Employment: June 1 – August 21, 2021
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As assigned, take control of a specific location among Maestro Society and General Parking Spaces and guide patrons in the directions you are assigned.
- Interacts with the public to resolve issues related to the dissemination of information regarding parking regulations – involves Parking Supervisor when necessary.
- Oversee work study Parking Attendants as assigned.
- Before patron arrival, assist Parking Supervisor in placing all parking signage, cones, and stanchions in the proper locations as assigned.
- Ensures all golf carts are plugged in at the end of a shift in preparation for the next Parking Event.
- Drive golf carts, as assigned.
- Using walkie-talkies, evaluates traffic flow and consult with Parking Supervisor to make decisions regarding the closing and opening of roads to aid in the smooth flow of parking.
- With the Parking Supervisor, strategize ways to maximize the patron experience through parking
- Ensure all patrons are thanked as they leave the complex and ensures all Golf Carts are running at optimum efficiency at the beginning and end of the concert.
- Put away all parking signs, cones, and stanchions at the end of the night as directed by Parking Supervisor.
- Ability to think on your feet and react to challenges with an open mind and quick and correct action.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of First Aid, CPR, AED and emergency medical procedures (training provided if deemed necessary).
- Strong communication skills.
- Good attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- complete satisfactory background check
- must have valid state driver's license and possess a clean driving record
Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2021, and continue until the position is filled.
Questions can be directed to:
Brevard Music Center
email@example.com | (828) 862-2144
To apply for this position:
- Click the button below.
- Create a MyBMC account (if you don't already have one).
- Sign in to your MyBMC account.
- Visit the Employment section.
Brevard Music Center is a summer institute and festival. Over four hundred young musicians from around the country come each summer to study and perform in over 80 concerts ranging from orchestra to opera, chamber music and pops. As a matter of policy, the Brevard Music Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information (including family medical history) in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of its faculty and staff, or the operation of any of its programs and activities.