The Brevard Music Center is looking for friendly, responsible people to join our summer festival concessions staff.
Dates of Employment: June 1 - August 21, 2023
Reports to: Concessions Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving food and beverages
- Interacting with customers
- Operating point of sale system
- Assist in stocking and inventory of all concessions locations
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Highly motivated
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Knowledge of Square point of sale system and cash handling
- Complete satisfactory background check
- Must have valid state driver's license and possess a clean driving record
Review of applications will begin on January 1, 2023 and continue until the position is filled. Questions can be directed to:
CFO & Senior Director of Campus Operations
Brevard Music Center
Please note: As Brevard prepares for the 2023 season, we continue to work with local and state health officials, along with campus and venue safety specialists, to develop and implement guidelines and protocols designed to keep our students, faculty, staff, and patrons safe. For the 2022 season, BMC's COVID-19 protocols included social distancing measures, indoor mask-wearing, and vaccination requirements. We will share updated policies for 2023 as more information becomes available from public health agencies.
To apply for this position:
- Click the button below.
- Create a MyBMC account (if you don't already have one).
- Sign in to your MyBMC account.
- Visit the Employment section.
Brevard Music Center is a summer institute and festival. Over four hundred young musicians from around the country come each summer to study and perform in over 80 concerts ranging from orchestra to opera, chamber music and pops. As a matter of policy, the Brevard Music Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information (including family medical history) in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of its faculty and staff, or the operation of any of its programs and activities.