Cook, Food Service
Dates of Employment: May 24 – August 21, 2021
The Brevard Music Center is looking for friendly, responsible people to join our food services crew. We have seasonal full and part time jobs available. Available shifts include weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Competitive wages based on experience. Travel pay offered for commuting to Transylvania County. Employees enjoy the benefit of free attendance to all summer concerts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience as a cook or prep cook
- Must be organized, creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure, high turnaround environment and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays available. Can work as little as one shift per week and up to full time. Overtime available
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
- Following food safety requirements
- Other related duties as assigned
Complete satisfactory background check
Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2021, and continue until the position is filled.
Questions can be directed to:
Brevard Music Center
email@example.com | (828) 862-2144
To apply for this position:
- Click the button below.
- Create a MyBMC account (if you don't already have one).
- Sign in to your MyBMC account.
- Visit the Employment section.
Brevard Music Center is a summer institute and festival. Over four hundred young musicians from around the country come each summer to study and perform in over 80 concerts ranging from orchestra to opera, chamber music and pops. As a matter of policy, the Brevard Music Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national origin, age or individual handicap in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of its faculty and staff, or the operation of any of its programs and activities.