2017 Overture Magazine Ad Opportunities
Brevard Music Center offers 2017 Overture advertisers direct access to a mature, affluent and highly educated audience demographic. PLUS, your advertisement reaches over 400 BMC students, more than 80 BMC faculty, and hundreds of BMC seasonal staff who rehearse, live and perform at Brevard Music Center for seven to ten weeks each summer. As an Overture advertiser, you not only enjoy visibility and distribution to 40,000 Summer Festival attendees via our print publication, but additional benefits including a brevardmusic.org web listing and ad placement on our LED displays at Whittington-Pfohl Auditorium and the Porter Center (Brevard College).
Overture also assumes a prominent position on BMC's website* in a digital format, thereby offering your business or organization an expanded, year-round presence. You will also be listed on our Advertisers or Lodging & Dining page.
* BMC's website averages nearly one million page views and over 100,000 users each year.
2017 Overture Magazine Sizes and Rates
- Full Page (7.25" x 10") – $1485
- Half Page, Horizontal (7.25" x 4.875") – $935
- Half Page, Vertical (3.5" x 10") – $935
- Quarter Page (3.5" x 4.875") – $495
- Inside Front Cover (7.25" x 10") – $3200 (Call 828-862-2130 for availability)
- Inside Back Cover (7.25" x 10") – $3000 (Call 828-862-2130 for availability)
- Back Cover (7.25" x 10") – $3800 (Call 828-862-2130 for availability)
A web page listing and 32" LED display ad are included with all print ad purchases.
Important Rules for all Advertising Submissions
- All ads are full color; no bleeds.
- Preferred digital file format is high resolution (300 dpi or higher) PDF (CMYK color).
- Files may also be submitted as high resolution (300 dpi or higher) tiff or jpeg files (CMYK color).
- Electronic files should remain under 5 MB.
- All ads submitted must match sizes specified above.
- Advertisers will be notified of additional design fee charges if ads are not uploaded according to the specifications noted above.
- Web listings will go live on May 1 and stay on the website through April 30 of the following year.
Please email email@example.com if you need assistance.