2018 Overture Magazine
For a rate sheet, contract, or guidelines, please visit BMCOverture.com or contact:
For many decades, Brevard Music Center's extraordinary Overture magazine has afforded patrons inspiring stories and a wealth of information about each season's Summer Music Festival. A perfect-bound, 200-hundred page, full-color publication, Overture features extensive notes and essays about guest artists, faculty, performance schedules and the ever remarkable Summer Festival repertoire. This hallmark program catalogue showcases supporters, sponsors and advertisers of Brevard Music Center and serves as a quality, commemorative item treasured by audience members in the concert hall and on the well-appointed coffee table.
Audience Market Values
- Patrons are adults, students, artists and retirees
- Upper middle-class with disposable income
- Appreciate and need quality professional services and products
- Extremely loyal to Brevard Music Center and those who make the arts possible throughout the region
- Enjoy a broad range of upscale, related leisure activities
- Have extended time to read Overture at performances
- Keep playbills for sentimental reasons and to discover shared community supporters of the arts
Led by BMC Artistic Director and alumnus Keith Lockhart, also Principal Conductor of the Boston Pops and Chief Guest Conductor of the BBC Concert Orchestra, Brevard Music Center stands as one of the country's premier summer training programs and music festivals. Over ten weeks and among 40,000 attendees, the next generation of musicians gather in the captivating Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina each year to perform great musical works alongside distinguished faculty and many of the most celebrated names in music.