Food Service Crew Positions
Dates of Employment: May 15 - August 8, 2018
The Brevard Music Center is looking for friendly, responsible people to join our food services crew. We have seasonal full and part time jobs available. Available shifts include weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Competitive wages based on experience. Employees enjoy the benefit of free attendance to all summer concerts. Interested applicants may email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Local applicants may apply in person at 349 Andante Lane (Broyhill Administrative Building) between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning on January 16, 2018.
Must complete a satisfactory background check.
Positions available include:
- Kitchen Supervisors
- Concessions Service
General responsibilities may include:
- operating a variety of kitchen utensils and tools to assist in the preparation of hot and cold foods
- setting up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads, condiments, and other food products and utensils
- providing general stocking duties in service area
- serving and replenishing food from counters
- brewing coffee and tea; may be required to restock other beverage areas
- interacting with customers in the serving and dining areas
- performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2018, and continue until the positions are filled.
Brevard Music Center is a summer institute and festival. Over four hundred young musicians from around the country come each summer to study and perform in over 80 concerts ranging from orchestra to opera, chamber music and pops. As a matter of policy, the Brevard Music Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national origin, age or individual handicap in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of its faculty and staff, or the operation of any of its programs and activities.