Pisgah Stage Race Accommodations
We look forward to welcoming you to the Brevard Music Center campus for the 2018 Pisgah Stage Race.
Accommodation Dates: Sunday, April 8, 2018 – Sunday, April 15, 2018
Each cabin has a screened-in, furnished porch that leads to two private and modest, secured bedrooms complete with private bathroom. Bedrooms include one queen size bed. You'll enjoy the convenience of residing on our campus within walking distance of the race's opening and closing ceremony space. Brevard Music Center is one mile from downtown restaurants, galleries, and shops.
- Cabin: two bedrooms; sleeps 4; screened-in porch
- One queen bed per bedroom
- One bathroom per bedroom
- Check in: Sunday, April 8, after 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: Sunday, April 15, by 1:00 p.m.
- Add a roll-away twin bed for $75
- Maximum occupancy per cabin: 5
- No pets
- Quiet hours – 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Accessible rooms available upon request
- Air conditioning
- Linens and towels provided (but please bring your own soap, shampoo, and other personal products)
- Parking at the cabin
- Microwave on porch
- Mini-refrigerator on porch
- Daily trash and towel service
- Bike storage space available on screened-in porch
In keeping with the peaceful, secluded nature of our campus environment and accommodations, telephones, TV, and internet are not provided in any BMC cabin. However, Wi-Fi access is available at various campus locations.
Please email email@example.com if you need assistance.