Mountain Song Festival Accommodations
We look forward to welcoming you to the Brevard Music Center campus for the 2018 Mountain Song Festival Weekend.
Accommodation Dates: Friday, September 7, 2018 – Monday, September 10, 2018
Each cabin has a screened-in, furnished porch that leads to two private and modest, secured bedrooms complete with private bathroom. Bedrooms include one queen size bed. These cozy cabins are perfect for two couples or a family of four, and a roll-away bed can be added for a child. You'll enjoy residing on our campus during the Mountain Song Festival and the Whittington-Pfohl Auditorium is easily within walking distance. Brevard Music Center is one mile from downtown restaurants, galleries, and shops.
- Cabin: two bedrooms; sleeps 4; screened-in porch
- One queen bed per bedroom
- One full bathroom per bedroom
- 2 night minimum stay
- Check in: Friday, September 7, after 12:00 p.m.
- Check out: Monday, September 10, by 11:00 a.m.
- Add a roll-away twin bed for $75
- Maximum occupancy per cabin: 5
- No pets
- Quiet hours – 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Accessible rooms available upon request
- Air conditioning
- Linens and towels provided (but please bring your own soap, shampoo, and other personal products)
- Parking at the cabin
- Microwave on porch
- Mini-refrigerator on porch
- Daily trash and towel service
In keeping with the peaceful, secluded nature of our campus environment and accommodations, telephones, TV, and internet are not provided in any BMC cabin. However, Wi-Fi access is available at various campus locations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.